_________________________________________________________


Welcome to The Levi and Cooper Chronicles. I'm the 'Cooper' and my baby brother is the 'Levi.' We're not siblings in the literal sense of the word. He's a miniature schnauzer and I'm a miniature poodle but our differences go far beyond our breed. You see, I'm the famous angel dog who blogs from the Rainbow Bridge. Well, not famous down on earth but up here in doggie heaven all canines get to do whatever we like and I like blogging. We dogaroons up here can also gaze down through the magic water under the bridge and keep tabs on our humans. Isn't that cool! After I discovered the magic water, I decided that little Levi---who got adopted into the family shortly after my departure from earth---could use a guardian angel. When he blogs he types in pink and when I put my two cents worth in I type in blue.
_________________________________________________________
.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Reports from the Rainbow Bridge

Rainbow Angel in Training is a book written by and about two canine brothers with a bond that transcend earth all the way to the Rainbow Bridge and back again. If you are a dog person and read the book, expect to cry a few times along with the laughter. If you have a dog at the Rainbow Bridge find out what it's like up there in doggie heaven along with lots of obedience training tips for new dog parents.

Preview the first 15 pages below!
 
   
   
   
   
   
   
     
   

 

 
 

 


4 comments:

Jake of Florida said...

Jean, I was so excited to see your blog name pop up on my sidebar. I think about you often and hope you're doing well.

I do have sad news to report. My Jakey left for the bridge on September 18, 2013, diagnosed with pancreatic cancer just six days before. With no previous signs, other than he had suddenly stopped eating.

Your book looks like something I will eagerly read... tears and laughter are what our dogs bring us, hopefully more of the latter than the former.

All the best!

Joan and Just Harry and my angel Jake

Jean R. said...

Thanks, Joan! I am doing pretty good considering it's only been 22 months since Don died. I recently joined the Red Hat Society and the Historical Society, trying to find a social life.

I'm so sorry to hear about Jake. Dying that suddenly is hard on us but at the same time it must be comforting to know he didn't suffer long.

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hello -

Mama is sorry that she hasn't visited your blog in a while. She just finished reading the preview of the book.

She thought the book was so good that she was thinking of things that Kaci and I have done, not to mention my older sister who has been in heaven for almost eight years.

Levi, we hope you and your Mom had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Love -

Hershey, Kaci and Mama

P.S. Jessy will be visiting me again starting New Year's Day for almost two weeks.

Jean R. said...

Good to hear from you, Laci and Hershey's mom! You really should do a book or a couple of books. It's pretty easy to stream your blog into a book format using the software that comes from companies like Blurb. Reading blogs is nice but nothing feels better than holding a book in your hands plus they are great gifts for other dog lovers.