What I learned This Year ---
To pee and poop outside. To ask to go outside and bound on the window to come inside. Me's learned what Moomie means when she says: No, sit, off, stay, heel, stand, down, up, kiss, back (walk backwards), and come---me's does that real good outside but Levi doesn't see why me's has to do it inside. Moomie can't get lost in the house. Me's can also: Shake left and right, circle left and right, bow, go through Moomie's legs left and right, play the 'which hand' game, and the 'find it' game. But my favorite lesson learned is how to eat snow.
What Me's Still Needs to Work on---
- Not to play with toads
- Not to get so excited when company comes
- Not to take off Daady's socks when it's not bedtime
- Not to bark at Mom's morning doves and squirrels
- Not to squat like a little girl to pee
- Not to take the leaves off the house plant
- Not to keep forgetting to use my "I" word when me's type. Daady never says it, why do me---oops, why do I have to do say it?
- Not to sit and bark at Moomie when she's at her computer for reasons she can't figure out. She calls it a schnauzer thing.
- How to fetch a ball. Moomie tries SO hard to teach me that but me's just doesn't see the point of that game.
- How to put myself in time out when Moomie tells me.
My Best Skills---
Me's automatically does a great sit/stay out the fall zone when my Daady transfers in and out of his wheelchair.
Me's give Daady the best goodnight kisses. First me gets a good drink of water so my beard is all wet, then me jumps on the bed when the light goes out and kisses him in the ear.
This is my cousin Ted and me taking a break from playing keep away with my favorite toy, a sock with a knot in it.
This is me investigating the cakie thing.
This is me playing the 'find it' game. Moomie puts a treat under one of the three paper cups and me's has to watch the cups go around and around before me can have the treat underneath one of the cups.
Next birthday can you all come over to play with me and Ted? Love, Levi
From my friend, Tibby!