Welcome to The Levi and Cooper Chronicles. I'm the 'Cooper' and my baby brother is the 'Levi.' We're not siblings in the literal sense of the word. He's a miniature schnauzer and I'm a miniature poodle but our differences go far beyond our breed. You see, I'm the famous angel dog who blogs from the
Friday, July 18, 2008
The Arte-y-Pico Award
We got this beautiful award from Petra and then again from The Barkalot Boyz. As per the award rules we are passing it on to five other bloggers. I wasn't sure what the Arte-y-Pico Award is all about so we researched it on the web. The most common explanation seems to be that it was created to give to bloggers "who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, whether it be writing, artwork or other medias" and it seems to have been floating around the web for a long time. We are so pleased to receive this award and hope the five dog bloggers we are passing it on to feel the same way. (The rules for passing it on are listed below.)
Here's Who we are Giving the Arte-y-Pico Award to are:
Maggie and Mitch, The Airedales
This blog never fails to make Mom smile at the photos, especially on Wheelie Wednesdays. The Airedales are so cute.
The photo manipulation on this blog fascinates Mom, probably because she can't do any thing like that. An awesome blog with lots of other stuff to explore as well.
My Dog, My Life with Penny
My Mom likes this blog because she always learns something interesting whenever she visits.
This blog was picked because Lenny is hosting the 2008 DWB PawLimpics and that is a pretty special thing to do for the DWB community.
Opy, the Original GruffPuppy
All of us dogs with blogs know Opy's very special humans. Without Greg and Brooke, none of us would be connected through their very cool DWB website.
The Rules for Passing on the Award:
1) Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, and interesting material and also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.
4) Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the Arte-y-Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of the award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
5) In compliance with said rules, the award winner must show these rules.