_________________________________________________________


Welcome to The Levi and Cooper Chronicles. I'm the 'Cooper' and my baby brother is the 'Levi.' We're not siblings in the literal sense of the word. He's a miniature schnauzer and I'm a miniature poodle but our differences go far beyond our breed. You see, I'm the famous angel dog who blogs from the Rainbow Bridge. Well, not famous down on earth but up here in doggie heaven all canines get to do whatever we like and I like blogging. We dogaroons up here can also gaze down through the magic water under the bridge and keep tabs on our humans. Isn't that cool! After I discovered the magic water, I decided that little Levi---who got adopted into the family shortly after my departure from earth---could use a guardian angel. When he blogs he types in pink and when I put my two cents worth in I type in blue.
_________________________________________________________
.

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Arte-y-Pico Award


We got this beautiful award from Petra and then again from The Barkalot Boyz. As per the award rules we are passing it on to five other bloggers. I wasn't sure what the Arte-y-Pico Award is all about so we researched it on the web. The most common explanation seems to be that it was created to give to bloggers "who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, whether it be writing, artwork or other medias" and it seems to have been floating around the web for a long time. We are so pleased to receive this award and hope the five dog bloggers we are passing it on to feel the same way. (The rules for passing it on are listed below.)


Here's Who we are Giving the Arte-y-Pico Award to are:


Maggie and Mitch, The Airedales
This blog never fails to make Mom smile at the photos, especially on Wheelie Wednesdays. The Airedales are so cute.

Georgeous World

The photo manipulation on this blog fascinates Mom, probably because she can't do any thing like that. An awesome blog with lots of other stuff to explore as well.

My Dog, My Life with Penny
My Mom likes this blog because she always learns something interesting whenever she visits.

Wire Wise

This blog was picked because Lenny is hosting the 2008 DWB PawLimpics and that is a pretty special thing to do for the DWB community.

Opy, the Original GruffPuppy
All of us dogs with blogs know Opy's very special humans. Without Greg and Brooke, none of us would be connected through their very cool DWB website.


The Rules for Passing on the Award:


1) Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, and interesting material and also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.

4) Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the Arte-y-Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of the award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/

5) In compliance with said rules, the award winner must show these rules.
.

7 comments:

parlance said...

What a nice surprise! Thanks for the award. I've copied the rules to a Word document so I can figure out how to do it. (I get confused with passing things on, but I think I've got my head around it.) I have a huge collection of blogs that I love visiting, so it will be hard to pick five. I think I'll try for a variety on different topics.

Georgeous said...

Oh Thank You Cooper! and I'm glad your Mum enjoys our blog. I'm going to paste it on Daddy's part of the blog when I get home from my day care tonight, as he does the photoshop work with me that your mum loves.
Your other choices were great! thanks to Opy and his people we have all met in this virtual world.I'll now have the difficult job of pawing it forward.
Much love, appreciation and tail wags
George

Molly the Airedale said...

Thank you so very much for the award, Levi! We are honored and Autumn is very happy that you love to read about what she's up to on Wheelie Wednesday!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

Congrats and good choices for the award!

the many Bs said...

we got that award too - from Lenny! you did a much more respectful job of presenting it though. we don't like rules and tend to either ignore them or disrespect them. hee hee . what can we say? we're beasts.

woofs.

Petra said...

I'm so glad you enjoy the award ---- and you totally deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award, its beautiful, you really deserve it.

and good choices on passing it on.

lots of licks

xox