_________________________________________________________


Welcome to The Levi and Cooper Chronicles. I'm the 'Cooper' and my baby brother is the 'Levi.' We're not siblings in the literal sense of the word. He's a miniature schnauzer and I'm a miniature poodle but our differences go far beyond our breed. You see, I'm the famous angel dog who blogs from the Rainbow Bridge. Well, not famous down on earth but up here in doggie heaven all canines get to do whatever we like and I like blogging. We dogaroons up here can also gaze down through the magic water under the bridge and keep tabs on our humans. Isn't that cool! After I discovered the magic water, I decided that little Levi---who got adopted into the family shortly after my departure from earth---could use a guardian angel. When he blogs he types in pink and when I put my two cents worth in I type in blue.
_________________________________________________________
.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Schnauzer Saturdays

The 'Dogs With Blogs' community has a nice tradition going on many blogs where they set aside one day of the week for blogging something different. There's Wheelie Wednesdays and Rosco Wednesdays which are like having guest bloggers come in to tell about their adventures. There's also Thankful Thursdays which is like doing affirmations and Wordless Wednesdays for photos plus there are a host of other special days that I can't find on the tip of my tongue.

That got me to thinking that since Levi is six months old now and is trying to send mental telepathy messages out into the world that maybe it's time for me to help him start blogging. Levi regularly snatches ink pens off the table when Mom's back is turn and paws at her keyboard which probably means he's ready to take communicating with humans to a higher level. So, from now on Saturdays on this blog will be known as Schnauzer Saturdays. Be warned, though, he's still a baby and the thoughts he tries to express are still the thoughts of a baby. With that said, I turn this entry over to Levi….



Peas tell Levi what thingie is that pits---no---spits paper! Me fears---no---hears thingie run back and forth. Mouse in there? Me watch paper come out. Me listens to Moomie tell---no---yell "NO PAPER!" If me can't have paper why does thingie want to give it to me? World is so confusing. Moomie covers thingie up sometimes. One day me took cover off so me could study thingie. Moomie said, "NO!" but she won't answer my questions about thingie. Levi needs help learning about thingie!




Well, that's all the little guy has to say today. He's off to take a nap. But I've got something special to tell you. I'm getting a new feather in my wings for coming up with this idea! Jason says there'll be a little presentation ceremony tonight since it's my very first merit earned feather. The ones in my training wings are just standard issue, you know. ©

.

12 comments:

the many Bs said...

hi Cooper and Levi, congrats on your special feather, Cooper. you have been a good angel with all of the help you are giving to Levi.

Levi, it's nice to get to see you typing on your special day of the week. we are going to look forward to seeing what you have to say. you sure are a handsome fellow. we like seeing these pictures of you.

woofs.

Georgeous said...

Woo Hoo - I'm looking paward to Levi's posts! Talking of Pawing it paward there's a little something sparkly on my last post for you all and at a very special time in Levi's blogging history!
http://www.georgeous.us/blog/?p=99#more-99
Love as always
George

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Cooper and Levi -

Schnauzer Saturdays? That sounds great, we can't wait to hear more stories from you two.

Have a good weekend.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh My...we got to hear Levi's voice...great JOB on ur first post Little Levi!! Those printer thingies are confusing to say the least!

And Cooper...A SPECIAL FEATHER?? We are so very proud of you! You are working very hard to be a FAB angel in training!! I'm sure that feather shimmers and glistens when the celestial light hits it!!!

Tell ur mom that um Levi may be chewin' up Crocs for a while! Stanley hasn't chewed one now in a month. BUT...we're pretty sure he destroyed at least 15 shoes...some Crocs, some boots and some realy nice shoes that his fangs did a number on. Mumsie has a lot of pair and a half shoes...she's gone out and bought the same pair again....so she has 3 shoes...it's very confusing on the shoe rack.

Isn't it amazing what the HOOMANS learn at obedience school??? Like how they sometimes learn more bout themselves than the doggies do?? Funny isn't it...we thought the classes were for us, but Mumsie had many a revelation at them!!!

Barkin' at ya, Sweet Boyz!

Laciegirl

River said...

Schnauzer Saturday sounds great. That's a good start for Levi. Congratulations to Cooper!

love & wags,
River

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Oooooo what a nice feather!!! I like to eat feathers, but the human never lets me swallow them!

As for the paper spitter, I wish I could help you with that. I thought it was around for me to play with, too! I don't get it either...I'm almost 7 months old and I don't even get it...stoopid paper spitter!

Hehe! Hope all is well in your world!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Wow...that's so cool to read about Levi's experiences! Thanks for sharing them...=)

BTW, I gave you an award on my blog! Please do check it out! *wink*

Scottie

Abby said...

Hi, Cooper & Levi...

Sorry, Levi, I can't tell you alot about the paper spitter...Our's is up to high for me to reach...

Once in awhile it's spits the paper on the floor, though...Then I just figure it's for me...Right??

Congrats on your new feather, Cooper...

Abby xxxooo

Stanislaw said...

Puppy talk! I understand that! I may be 2 years old now, but I still have what my mom calls "puppy brain." What do you think that means?

Look! A bug!!!

i said...

Oh wow, special feather! Congrats!

Levi, I think Schnauzer Saturdays is a great idea!

Now that you are able to type, I've tagged you for a game. Hehe...

Petra said...

Cooper, congrats on that feather! I'm sure there will be many more in the future because you're such a special fella.

And Levi, your first post was great. We do live in a confusing world with all kinds of gadgets, but it probably won't take long for YOU to figure things out!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Love this. What a beautiful dog!