_________________________________________________________


Welcome to The Levi and Cooper Chronicles. I'm the 'Cooper' and my baby brother is the 'Levi.' We're not siblings in the literal sense of the word. He's a miniature schnauzer and I'm a miniature poodle but our differences go far beyond our breed. You see, I'm the famous angel dog who blogs from the Rainbow Bridge. Well, not famous down on earth but up here in doggie heaven all canines get to do whatever we like and I like blogging. We dogaroons up here can also gaze down through the magic water under the bridge and keep tabs on our humans. Isn't that cool! After I discovered the magic water, I decided that little Levi---who got adopted into the family shortly after my departure from earth---could use a guardian angel. When he blogs he types in pink and when I put my two cents worth in I type in blue.
_________________________________________________________
.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Levi and the Name Tag

It's Schnauzer Saturday but before I turn this blog entry over to Levi, I'll update you on his recovery from his neutering on Wednesday. He's being a little wuss. I mean that in an affectation way, of course, but he does cry and whine when the clock says it's time for a pain pill. Mom's afraid he's going to be a drug head because he seems to need them so much. Plus he will only walk about six feet before his little butt drops down to the floor. Six feet. Drop. Six feet. Drop. The incision looks good, though, and the onsie is working just fine to keep him from pulling on it.

Levi's been tagged by Happy at Serendipity Park to do the name game. So I'm turning this blog entry over to my baby brother now.

What is your name?
Me Levi Strauss

If you could change your name, what would it be?
Button Fly Levi – good name for baseball player

What is your pet's name?
Blue Boy

If you could change your pet's name, what would it be?
Bat Boy

What are your brother and/or sister's name/s?
Angel Cooper, Angel Jason and Angel Sarah

If you could change their names, what would they be?
Angel Cooper = Bad Boy Leroy (Me hears stories. He scary bad!)
Angel Jason = Buddha Boy (Me hears stories. He scary good.)
Angel Sarah = Silly Willie (Me hears stories. She sillier than me.)

For the name game Levi has to tag as many people (or critters) as the letters in my name. Me likes to meet new pals so me tagging newbies in the Dogs With Blogs Community: Gucci, Tuffy, Weeze, and Reilly.

Did Levi win the name game? Me try really hard to do it right.


Can me---no---can I tell you something else? Levi not scared anymore about losing my balls but me still not feeling good. My crotch itches and burns and the onsie thingie Moomie puts on me to cover up my ouchie is too hot. Me---no---I saw that Bella Starlet dog on the Greatest American Dog Show on TV. She's the one who wears clothes all the time. Levi feels sorry for her and hopes Moomie doesn't get any bright ideas about doing that to me. Moomie promises only three more days in the onsie and Levi is going to make her keep her promise. ©

Smell ya later,

Love Levi



.

13 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hello pals, neat answers! Thank for your kind words on my blog. It really means a lot to me and the Js. J x

Charlie Daniels said...

I am happy to know the ritual went well ... I don't remember mine!

Cheers

Charlie

Abby said...

Hi, Levi & Cooper...

Great answers Levi...I think you won the game...

I'm glad your stitches are getting better...

Don't let the Onsie bother you too much...It's alot better than the Cone...

Abby xxxooo

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Aww...those answers were SOOO cute, Levi! Glad to hear that you are getting better and better from your ritual....=) Keep up the great work, Cooper!

Scottie

Jake of Florida said...

Levi,

You made us laugh out loud with your answers, especially Button Fly Levi!!! And Bat Boy And scary bad and scary good.

We don't remember our missing parts adventures -- but it sounds as though you are one remarkable doggie to keep track of everything. Is it some magic that Cooper has instilled in you?

We wonder.

Wirey woofs,

Jake and Just Harry

the many Bs said...

button fly Levi - we love that! you're a smart one, Levi, thinking of all those names.

it sounds like you are recuperating just fine from your neutralizing. it's not a big deal, but you should milk it for all it's worth. whine for treats and belly rubs. get all of the love and sympathy that you can!

woofs.

Petra said...

It won't be long and this ordeal will be a distant memory, so hang in there, Levi!

You had great answers for such a young pup!

Anonymous said...

Glad the Neuter went well, both mine need to be scheduled. Also very cute answers Levi

Molly the Airedale said...

Those are great answers, Levi! You have the cutest name!
We can't wait till you can get out of your onsie! We're sure it's not fun at all for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dewey Dewster said...

So yer Levi Strauss huh? Cute...very cute...ya did a good job there 'n we're sorry ta hear that yer havin' a bit of a time with yer stitches...ya should be all better soon....remember when yer Mom had a toad in the yard...'n we told ya ta watch out?....well I musta forgot cause I had ta go 'n kiss one.......yuck, yuck, yuck...did that once before...ya think I would remember...better sign up fer memory lessons.....

Dewey Dewster here.....

Georgeous said...

Ah Levi, poor you, you must be very sensitive (I'm not gonna say wuss Cooper okay, he's a baby), I was up and literally jumping and running the next day, I had to be kept calm BORING.
Get well soon buddie and looking forward to your next post little fella.
Snuffs George

i said...

Hi Levi, glad to hear you are doing better now. Those are really neat answers. Love your new name. Button fly is a really cute name!

Anonymous said...

Hi Levi,
Thank you for tagging me! I already played this the other day. I love finding new friends and I am adding you to my blogroll!