_________________________________________________________


Welcome to The Levi and Cooper Chronicles. I'm the 'Cooper' and my baby brother is the 'Levi.' We're not siblings in the literal sense of the word. He's a miniature schnauzer and I'm a miniature poodle but our differences go far beyond our breed. You see, I'm the famous angel dog who blogs from the Rainbow Bridge. Well, not famous down on earth but up here in doggie heaven all canines get to do whatever we like and I like blogging. We dogaroons up here can also gaze down through the magic water under the bridge and keep tabs on our humans. Isn't that cool! After I discovered the magic water, I decided that little Levi---who got adopted into the family shortly after my departure from earth---could use a guardian angel. When he blogs he types in pink and when I put my two cents worth in I type in blue.
_________________________________________________________
.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Levi is Back!

Anyone there? Levi here. Boy, I had a busy week since the last Schnauzer Saturday. Wanna read my diary?


Sunday: Moomie let me sleep in the master bedroom for the first time. Me forgot to kiss her goodnight at first but I remembered around 4:00 AM so gave it to her then. She wasn't very happy about that. Levi doesn't know why. I give good kisses.


Monday: Moonie and Daady took me to a park to look for sticks. Me found bunches of them but she wouldn't let me take them to the river to wash them off.


Tuesday: Me found a GAINT toad in my dog yard and Moomie almost wet her pants when I told him "hello" and tried to kiss him. She got so yellie it hurt my ears. He was almost as big as me. No, really, he was. I hope he comes back but Moomie scared him pretty bad. He hopped away before she could kidnap him and put him in her Relocation Program.


Wednesday: Moomie and Daady went to some place called a car museum and they were gone a LONG time. I had to stay home, they said, and keep the place safe from aliens from outer space. Daady came home with a big smile on his face and all night he kept saying, "old" over and over. "Old" must be very good but me was disappointed that Moomie and Daady didn't tell me what a good job I did watching for aliens to land outside the windows.


Thursday: Levi found a moving stick by our cattails but Moomie got all yellie again and she wouldn't let me play with it. Me don't understand. At the park she didn't care how many sticks I carried around. That one must have been really special. She even gave it a name---Baby Blue Racer.


Friday: Me got to go to Starbucks for a little cup of cream. Moomie and Daady LOVE Starbucks and me loves the girl at the window who gives me cream.


Saturday---today: Moomie FINALLY let me get on the computer. She is still typing, typing, typing ALL THE TIME at the political sites and won't let me at the keyboard. She promises only one more week and she will get back to normal. Where is normal? Where is she going?


Smell ya later.


Love Levi



.

17 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's levi, u shure had a busy week...me hopes dat wuznt a snakie u meetdid....mama no likes snakies....me not seed a toad yet....me thinkks they all in the witness relocation thingy...

b safe,
~rocky~

the many Bs said...

hi Levi, you are doing good at your diary writing. it sounds like you have something interesting happening just about every day. that must have been one huge toad in your dog yard. oh, we would have loved to have seen that. what we want to know is if you chase it, would it run? we love to chase stuff.

that was nice of your mommy to let you sleep with her and give her a nitey-nite kiss at 4 a.m. at least you didn't forget. Benson is a good kisser too and sometimes our mom seems to not appreciate it. humans are difficult to understand some times. you think they are all about love, and then they reject your kisses.

have you heard from Cooper lately? did he mention anything about T-Man?

well, keep in touch, kid. we like hearing about your life.

woofs.

Georgeous said...

Hey Levi, your posts are weally good, you weally getting the hang of this!!! Where you a good boy home alone??
Toads, I believe (Meany explained) are like froggies, I caught my third yesterday when i was walking with Meany ( in fact I've caught them all with her) she was not best pleased as i've been promoted to collar from halti - oops, bad back Meany?
How nice of the lady to give you cweam?? Sounds like you had a really good week, Cooper will be proud when he reads this, if he pulls himself away from the poker?
Love you little fella,
George

Asta said...

Levi
You awe such a cootie..That stickie must have been supew special..sometimes it's hawd to undewstand hoomans..Why one place is Ok and anothew isn't??????
The toad must have been intewesting..I've nevew met one..is he stincky?
Mommi would have pwobably yelled too, hehehe...hoomans
I hope you'we having a welly gweat weekend!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Levi, you are staying pretty busy! Sounds like Mommie will be letting you on the computr more oftn pretty soon. Drop by and se us sometime!
Hugs
Sunny, Scooter & Jamie

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Levi

I reckon you should try the 4am kiss thing again. I think it will be appreciated much more this time! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like you had a busy and exciting week, Levi! Our mom would have loved to see all the antique cars too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Levi!

You sure have done loads of things during the week! I wish I had done more...Mom is very busy and hasn't got time to let me have my adventures! *sigh* The lady at Starbucks sure sound really nice! I wonder if I can get any cream if Mom brought me to Starbucks? hehe! =P

Scottie

Simba and Jazzi said...

I think thats nice you went and gave her a kiss. Sounds like a busy week.
Simba x

BenTheRotti said...

aaaww Levi, Mommie only yelled because the big toady may have eaten you! (or something like that) don't toads have poison on them? or is that toadstools?? I'm confusing myself now!
Good job on watching out for the aliens, and can you talk my Mum into letting me go to Starbucks? She goes there a lot but she never takes me for cream!!

love, licks and tailwags,

Ben xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Levi,
Oooohhh a blue racer stick. That would have been fun to play wif if your moomie would've let you.

Lady Kaos said...

Hi Levi,
i posted about some toad issues on DWB today and George said your Mom has a Toad Relocation program so I quickly came over to take a look. The toads are driving my mom crazy. I leave them alone, but my sister Sasha is obsessed with them. Once Mom gets caught up on some work we'll be looking at your mom's program more carefully and if you have any advice for us, PLEASE leave us a comment on my blog anywhere! http://ladykaos.blogspot.com. Mom says she's Sasha is going oto give Mom a heart attack before her 30th birthday with these toads!
Thanks!!
Kaos

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Levi!!! You seem like you had a way busy week! I don't know why your mom would be so upset about you giving her a kiss goodnight at 4:00 am, you forgot...then you remembered!

And a whole toad! That sounds like a lot of fun to play with! I wish you could have had more time with it before you're mom took it away.

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

parlance said...

What a week, Levi. I sure hope Cooper is keeping an eye on you, what with snakes and toads. I didn't know what a Baby Blue Racer was until I Googled it - how scary for your mum!

Abby said...

Hi, Levi...

You had a busy week...

I found one of those toads one one of my last nite walks & my Mom wouldn't let me near it either...

I think it lives in the wood pile...I'm gonna keep checking...

Abby xxxooo

i said...

Hi Levi, looks like you're doing a good job of keeping yourself occupied there. Ooh that's really nice of the lady at Starbucks to give you some cream.

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Levi -

You really had a busy week. We haven't seen a toad yet. Have a good weekend.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci