_________________________________________________________


Welcome to The Levi and Cooper Chronicles. I'm the 'Cooper' and my baby brother is the 'Levi.' We're not siblings in the literal sense of the word. He's a miniature schnauzer and I'm a miniature poodle but our differences go far beyond our breed. You see, I'm the famous angel dog who blogs from the Rainbow Bridge. Well, not famous down on earth but up here in doggie heaven all canines get to do whatever we like and I like blogging. We dogaroons up here can also gaze down through the magic water under the bridge and keep tabs on our humans. Isn't that cool! After I discovered the magic water, I decided that little Levi---who got adopted into the family shortly after my departure from earth---could use a guardian angel. When he blogs he types in pink and when I put my two cents worth in I type in blue.
_________________________________________________________
.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

They like Me! They Really, Really Like Me!

Look what Levi got---awards!! My friend Happy sent me this beauuutiful one....


And my Friend Abby gave me this pretty one....



And my friend George sent me this sparkling one...



Me isn't sure what awards are for but Moomie says it's an honor to be picked. Me asked her if I can eat them. Nope. Me asked her if I can wear them. Nope. She won't let me. She says me can't take them to obedience class either. Why can't Levi do that? If it's an honor I should show them to my teacher. She's judges awards...or is it she get awards for judging? Levi is confused. Oh, well, me don't care. They are pretty and they are mine.

Just a minute Moomie is talking.

She says me has to pass these awards on to other friends. Is that fair? Levi just got them! She can't make me do it now. Me's going to tell her I need to go outside to poop.

Smell ya later. Love Levi

.

17 comments:

the many Bs said...

hey Levi, congrats on those awards. it's special when your friends like you and they send you awards. it's like an extra special butt sniff. hee hee

woofs.

Rambo said...

Congratulations on your award Levi.
You hang onto it as long as you want, you deserve it.
Rambo

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Levi -

Congratulations on your awards. You really deserve them.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Lacy said...

w00f's levi and angel cooper, heehee levi, put them on u side bar and u can still c 'em...and congrats on gettin them...

b safe,
~rocky~

Simba and Jazzi said...

Congratulations on your awards.

Simba x

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on your awards, Levi! You totally deserve them, buddy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Abby said...

Hi, Levi...

Congrats on your Awards...

You deserve them...We all love watching you grow & reading your Blogs...

I remember how excited I was when I got my first one...In fact, I still get just as excited when one of my friends honors me with one...

Enjoy...

Abby xxxooo

Kevin Witmyer said...

Hooooo Rayyyyy for you, Levi!!!!

They are an honor, and you should be very proud of yourself for gettin' dem!!!

Mega-wags,

Gracie Lou

Abby said...

Hi, Angel Cooper & Levi...

I gave you an Award...

Please stop by my Blog when you get a minute & pick it up...

Abby xxxooo

Joe Stains said...

congrats on your awards buddy!

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Levi

Congrats for your awards .. they are well deserved.

I reckon you should forget the rules associated with the awards and just pass them on because you want to - not because you are told you have to! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Great awards Levi. The Mommy just loves reading you and Cooper's chronicle. Do you think Cooper could try to find Samantha for the Mommy and give her some loving from us. The Mommy misses Samantha just like it was yesterday and she left the Mommy more than 3 years ago. She was almost 15 years old then.

Have a wonderful weekend...love Mona

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Levi,

Like you?? We all LOVE YOU!! You are just adorable!
Congratulations on your awards, you deserve each and every one.

Have a great weekend little buddy

Ben xxx

Pippa said...

Awards are so cool. And if you didn't get them you might feel left out so display them with happiness.

Abby said...

Hi, Cooper & Levi...

Stop by my Blog when you get a minute to find out about Autobiography Week...

Abby xxxooo

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Levi...those awards are pawsome...we know ya can't eat em or sniffie em or anything like that...we suggest you snuggle with em...it's sorta like snuggling with allllll ur friends...cuz ya know they were thinkin' of ya when they gave em to ya...

Stay innocent Sweet Levi...it warms our terrier hearts to come here and experience the world with ya!!!

Barkies...love and kissies...Laciegirl

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Levi!!!

Congrats on all of those awards man! You totally deserve them! You are one of my favorite bloggers! It sounds like you are growing up so quickly...how are you at bitey face, I think you may be an awesome bitey face partner!

Sorry I haven't been around to check on you and all, but you know...humans, blah, blah, blah...

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley