_________________________________________________________


Welcome to The Levi and Cooper Chronicles. I'm the 'Cooper' and my baby brother is the 'Levi.' We're not siblings in the literal sense of the word. He's a miniature schnauzer and I'm a miniature poodle but our differences go far beyond our breed. You see, I'm the famous angel dog who blogs from the Rainbow Bridge. Well, not famous down on earth but up here in doggie heaven all canines get to do whatever we like and I like blogging. We dogaroons up here can also gaze down through the magic water under the bridge and keep tabs on our humans. Isn't that cool! After I discovered the magic water, I decided that little Levi---who got adopted into the family shortly after my departure from earth---could use a guardian angel. When he blogs he types in pink and when I put my two cents worth in I type in blue.
_________________________________________________________
.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Flaky Human

Levi is back. Can we talk? Me needs advice on what to do about Moomie. Me loves her but she is a flaky human. How do I help her understand that boy puppies are suppose to do the things me does? Like yesterday we were in the back yard and I was tracking rabbits when me found where they hide their jelly beans in the grass. Levi was enjoying those tasty brown things when Moomie grabbed me and dug them out of my mouth! What self respecting boy puppy dog wouldn't eat bunny beans? Moomie doesn't know the first thing about raising baby boy schnauzers.

Then Wednesday me found Moomie's boobie hammock hanging in the bathroom. Levi is smart. Me figured out how to get it off the hook and I turned it into a pull-toy for my stuffie, Mr. Goose. He was having so much fun riding through the living room and Daady was having fun watching the two of us play until Moomie came along. End of fun. End of Daddy, Mr. Goose and Levi being happy.

All week long it was, "Levi, no!" "Levi, drop it." Levi, Levi, Levi---she is going to wear out my name and I'm not even 9 months old yet. If she does, will she have to start calling me by my middle name? Me doesn't even know how to pronounce it. All I know is it's spelled s-t-r-a-u-s-s and me thinks it is going to sound like a sissy name.

Levi did do one bad thing this week but I can't talk about it. It might get back to Moomie and she hasn't found the friend I brought inside the house yet. (I'm not suppose to do that for some flaky reason.) To tell you the truth I can't find her either. She got away.

Me has to go. Oh, guess what! I heard Moomie say we get to go back to obedience school on Monday. Maybe someone there will set Moomie straight about what boy puppies are suppose to do. Keep your paws crossed for her to learn before she turns me into a girlie dog.

Smell ya later, Love Levi

.

13 comments:

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Oh Levi, it will all work out. You're still a baby and have lot to learn. momma will help you. She understands more than you think.
You are sooo cute. We want to be friends with you. Mom is going to add you to our frinds list if that's ok.
Now y'all come and see us,hear? :)
Hugs
Sunny,Scooter&Jamie

Jan said...

humans will never get the great taste of kitty rocha and bunny rocha. good thing too because they would take it themselves.

Timmy the stud muffin Poodle

parlance said...

Levi, I'm sure those little bunny products won't hurt you. Penny has convinced me that eating possum poo hasn't hurt her, because she's been doing it for three years now and - so far - I haven't seen any bad effects. I think she gets some kind of minerals from it, because the possums (and bunnies, I guess) are vegetarians.

River said...

I don't think it's just a boy puppy thing. My sister Daisy loves nothing more than a poop snack of any kind! It's more a personal preference thing. I don't care for poop. I like dirty socks, a lot!! My mom has given up trying to keep them from me--she takes them off her feet and hands them right to me. Sweet.

love & wags,
River

BenTheRotti said...

Poor Levi,

The trick is to change your name.. but not tell Moomie what you changed it to.. then she has to guess it.. and until she does you don't answer her.. she can't claim you are ignoring her if she is calling the wrong name! I try this every couple of weeks when Mum is getting on my nerves and wearing my name out. I revert to Ben only when she chills out a little.
Us boys are a little more adventurous and boisterous.. but one thing is for sure.. when your puppy days are gone your Mom will miss them and look back on it all.. yes even the bunnybean chomping... fondly.
Hang in there little guy.. remember they only make rules because they love us.

Ben xxxx

the many Bs said...

hi Levi, wow, you got jelly beans from the bunny? that sounds really good. i, Bailey, got to eat horse poop when we visited my grandpa's farm in idaho. now that was a treat. duck poo is pretty good too. but humans, well they are another story. they don't approve of some of the stuff that we dogs like to do and eat and play with. they're kind of uptight. you have to cut them some slack, cuz they just don't have the comprehension to understand us dogs.

we sure hope your moomie doesn't wear out your name. but then maybe you could get a 'B' name. that would be cool. we could call you Beevi. hee hee!

woofs.

Georgeous said...

Oh Levi, it sounds like you had a great week - I just get the best image in my head about the boobie hammock and the stuffie, shame you didn't take a picture? or maybe Moomie did destroy it. I kinda got some photoshop ideas flashing by BOL!!! Howl!!
I'm off to my new obedience on Thursday too! We'll swap Hoomn training notes eh?
Love George

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Levi!

No worries, you will learn to know what your Mom wants and how you can get loads of hugs and cuddles for it...=) Trust me, it's much better than getting 'No,Levi' all the time! *wink* As for bunny beans, I don't know what kind of advice to give you...my Mom does that to me too! Maybe we need some kind of a plan,yes? *wink*

Scottie

Simba and Jazzi said...

Dropping by to say hello. Hope you had a good weekend.

Simba x

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Levi

It sounds like you have had a lot of fun! Just ride with it mate. Moomie will adjust sooner or later! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Abby said...

Hi, Levi...

I'm sorry...I wish I could help, but my Mom is kind of flaky too, sometimes...

Just keep being adorable & everything will work out...

Abby xxxooo

Molly the Airedale said...

I've never had bunny poo but I love to grab any nuts that I can find on our walkie! I get yelled at a lot too, Levi! Moms just don't understand that we boys need to be boys!

Yer friend,
Mitch

i said...

Mine too, Levi. We'll get used to them after a while...or rather, they'll get used to us hehe...